yacht and ship agentsTaking full advantage of our diverse portfolio of services, since 1973 Spediamar offers a unique and well resourced yacht and ship agent service to look after any need onboard both locally and worldwide.
Spediamar primary objective is to support captains and crew allowing them to provide the best level of services required by owners and guests.
From planning every aspect of your call prior the arrival to the departure, either it's a call with guests or a refit period, Spediamar is always there from start to finish.
Our commitment is to provide a transparent, precise and reliable service to all our clients.
services we provide
- Port formalities
- Crew change assistance
- 24/7 crew medical assistance
- Cash to master
- Airport pickup and delivery
- Car rental (long and short term)
- Bunker and lube oil supply (duty free if applicable)
- Luxury concierge services
- Spare parts handling
- Deck and interiors products
- Charts and official publications
- Fire and safety servicing
- Provisioning and beverages
- Uniforms and work wear
- Container rental or sale for temporary dock storage, shipyard office or workshop
weather:Locally / Tuscany: www.lamma.rete.toscana.it
Weather stations: www.lamma.rete.toscana.it/en/weather-stations-data
Locally / Liguria: www.arpal.gov.it
institutions:Italian Coast guard: www.guardiacostiera.it
IMO International Maritime Organisation: www.imo.org
IMO International identification number website: www.imonumbers.lrfairplay.com
IMO Global Integrated Shipping Information System: gisis.imo.org
ship positions:Live ships map: www.marinetraffic.com/
"I have used Spediamar's services several times and are very pleased with the service levels and professionalism.
They have helped out with shipment of luxurious tenders around the globe and supervised the surveys needed for this kind of shipment.
As a local agent they assisted in temporary importation of goods, crew assistance and other services thats required by a large yacht.
Spediamar staff is always available and there for you at any given time"
Magnus Sundin, Captain M/Y Sunrays
"Spediamar staff has consistently provided us with first class service, from formalities in Italian waters, provisioning, spare parts and services. They always provide us with a solution and have been a pleasure to work with"
Jon Nicholas, Captain M/Y Serene
freight forwardingSince 1971 Spediamar provides marine services, logistic solutions, warehousing, customs operations and ship agency.
Spediamar is the Italian agents for GAC Project Logistics (http://www.gac.com/logistics/project-logistics).
Spediamar offers a wide range of logistics solutions, both project related and long-term activities. Flexibility combined with experience and focus on quality gives us the competence to offer our clients first class services.
We have the local know-how and global resources to provide full clearing and forwarding services for shipments to destinations worldwide, as well as efficient final delivery to destination customers.
Started over 40 years ago as a specialised in out of gauge and dangerous cargo shipping company, we are now the logistic partner of several chemical companies and heavy machinery factories exporting their products worldwide.
In the late 80' appointed as general agent for P&O Containers Italy, subsequently joined P&O Nedlloyd. We kept on moving towards new markets and in the 90' Spediamar became the primary shipping company of northern Italy with a live stock terminal in La Spezia.
Logistic partner of two of the main shipyards in Italy for over one decade, we are capable of following the complicated and detailed after sale service of every new ship delivered, in every corner of the world.
ISO 9001 certified, IATA Cargo Agent, AEO customs operators, member of national ship agents and freight forwarders association, FitOk, ISPM15 certified packaging maker.
freight forwarding sea / land / airto and from any port or airport around the world.
Project logistics out of gauge cargo: consulting, planning, cargo handling and management of operations all over the world.
We will transport any cargo, no matter how big or small.
Customs and VAT documentation.
Our staff have many years experience in international trade services operations, and are familiar with the specific documentary and certification requirements for shipments to all over the world. Our in-house VAT and Customs advisors are also on hand to provide customers with continued support.
Our Customs bonded warehouse can provide 2100 Sq m safe storage for any sort of non perishable goods. Container stuffing and de stuffing, special equipment.
ISPM 15 certified packaging, we can build any sort of box, cradle, pallet, special machinery packaging in our in store wood packaging laboratory.
project logisticsSpediamar is the Italian agents for GAC Project Logistics.
GAC was founded in 1956 and has the corporate head office in Dubai.
Today, GAC has more than 300 fully owned and operated offices globally with close to 10.000 employees.
GAC Project Logistics is trading under the name GAC - GPL (which stands for GAC Group Project Logistics)
- GAC Group Project Logistics – GPL, is a self sustained major activity within GAC Logistics. GAC Logistics is represented at all major locations within the GAC network.
- The management of GPL consists of well educated professionals with long experience in the project cargo sector. We have our own Supercargoes, CAD-specialists, Chartering brokers specialising in different types of ships and technical experts.
- GPL specialises in shipping and transportation of "difficult" cargoes, i.e. heavy-lifts, abnormal sizes, and complicated locations as well as regular breakbulk cargoes, Ro-Ro cargoes, etc.
- GPL is the contract party with our customers. As such we monitor and follow-up to ensure that the terms and conditions agreed with our customers are performed in accordance to the Master Contracts.
- The GAC local logistics offices are the daily links between the customers and GPL / GSM
Spediamar, being the GAC GPL Italian agents, can offer our customers a full and personal service related to any type of projects worldwide. As a local Italian forwarding company, Spediamar is the local Italian link between our customers and the GAC – GPL world for:
- Transportation to and from ports by using barges, coasters, Heavy Haulage Trailers and SPMT's
- Mobile cranes and floating cranes
- Crating and packaging in our owned workshops
- Ports supervision
- Supervision during loading and discharging by our Port Captain's
- CAD Drawings in 2D and 3D
- Customs brokerage
useful linksInternational chamber of commerce. The world business organisation: www.iccwbo.org/
worldwide country and city directory: dir.yahoo.com/regional/countries/
Bunker prices worldwide: www.bunkerworld.com/prices/
World currency converter: www.xe.com/
Ship positions worldwide: www.marinetraffic.com/ais/
GAC Project Logistics: www.gac.com/